Full aluminum structure
The special design of aluminum structure in retractable roof system provides different capabilities for constructing and installing structure quickly and with high quality.
Some of these capabilities:
- making grooves for anticipating and hiding the nuts of electric roof’s joints
- anticipating rainwater conductor canals
- providing flanges for installing seal rubbers
- providing proper junctions between the structure elements of a retractable roof
- anticipating installation detail of any type of lightening system for retractable roof
- the possibility of installation of nut and bolt joints according to shape and form of structure
- facilitating the structure relocation and moving the retractable roof
Innovation and intelligence in designing the aluminum profiles of retractable roof have resulted in beautiful and modern forms. Designing beautiful profiles, we have brought you an interesting idea and a specific lightness for your outdoor architecture. Being lighter than steel profiles, aluminum profiles can be used more confidently as dead load for structure. So, exclusive molds have been used in Saye-Roshan’s retractable roof system to produce beautiful and proper aluminum profiles in line with intelligent and industrial anticipations.
This piece is for providing a proper support for tuning up and putting tinsel on rail’s strap in retractable roofs. Most manufacturers of this piece in the world make it from plastic. Using a complex and special design, however, Saye-Roshan makes this piece 100% of aluminum totally weight 2.5 kg.
The Profile of Gutter section and its adjoined Beam
This section have 2 main aluminum profiles (for conducting water), 7 decorative aluminum profiles and one 120 by 120 mm steel box. The main role of the steel box is making the structure frame of retractable roof firm. The mixed use of aluminum and steel profiles is a specific task of Saye-Roshan’s engineering group devised for more stability when lateral and gravity loads are applied. The gutter profile is made of a double glazed arch profile so to conduct water better.
۱ meter of rail’s profile weights 7.2 kg.
- It may internally be reinforced with a 40 by 80 steel box.
- Devising 6 drawer in the internal framework of rail to hide the nuts
- equipped with 2 seal groves at the flanges of both sides
- capable of using 8 wheel (4 vertical wheel for fluent movement on the railway and 4 horizontal wheel for keeping balance on the rail)
Draining and conducting rainwater properly
When the fabrics are open the front edge of fabric is located on an aluminum channel profile. The rainwater of roof’s surface is conducted into columns by this channel, then the water inside the columns would be transferable to the surface of earth or can be connected to the building’s sewer.
Base plates of deck and body
Even if the structure of a building and its joints are designed for highest level of persistence but its connection to deck or walls aren’t performed meticulously one can not say that it is a perfect structure. The design of installation joints and the quality of installer’s work are important and acute parts of project process. Saye-Roshan’s engineering group, due to the construction conditions of installation’s site, have different ideas for joining the base plate of columns to base of the roof. Installation method of supports will be explained to the costumer according to site visit and evaluation of conditions and structural possibilities of detailed maps.
Double-glazed profile of column
The core kernel of it is a 120 mm by 120 mm steel box covered decoratively with 4 aluminum angle profiles. A 63 mm pipe inside the column conducts the rainwater to the floor’s surface. The steel core kernel is much stronger than aluminum columns hence it’s considered to resist against lateral loads of wind and snow.
Initial fabric support profile
Different geometry of this profile (in comparison with other samples) has provided sufficient momentum for primary profile to bear the tensile force of fabric when it reaches to its ultimate tensile.
Middle fabric support profile
۱meter length of this profile weights 1.5 kg which is twice heavier than eastern Europe’s samples.
Longitudinal cap clipped to the bottom of profile section has 3 features:
- no need of plastic pieces for jointing to wheel
- covering the nut of wheel’s bolt
- no need to cut the profile for installing light bulb